Craig Hall was constructed in 1952, and named in honor of Oscar J. Craig, the University's first president. The hall is situated at the south end of the campus. Craig Hall is T-shaped and very popular due to its larger rooms. Craig Hall is a four story building consisting of three separate wings housing 365 students.
Built in 1952
This building has no accessible entrances.
There is a service elevator located in Craig Hall. It is not used for vertical access for residents.
Areas of Rescue Assistance:
There are no areas of Rescue assistance identified in Craig Hall. The building is equipped with a sprinkler system.
There are no accessible men and women's restrooms located in Craig Hall.
Accessible parking is located in Lot H located to the south of Craig Hall.
This building is not accessible