Map Elrod Hall
South Hall was constructed in 1921 and later renamed Elrod Hall for Dr. Morton J. Elrod, an esteemed professor.
Located on the south side of campus, Elrod Hall is one of the older halls on campus. Elrod houses 109 male students on four floors.
Offices / Departments:
Direct Connect Office - 2625
Building Floor Plans:
Built in 1921
Accessible entrance to DCO at garden level
Areas of Rescue Assistance:
Accessible parking is located in Lot H.
This building is not accessible.