Accessible Navigation.

Map Duniway Hall

Photos

  • Duniway Hall

Description

Duniway Hall was completed in 1957 and named for the University's second president, Clyde Augustus Duniway.

Duniway shares its administrative and mail boxes with Elrod Hall.  It is a four story building connected to Elrod and Craig Halls and houses 236 students.


Building Floor Plans:

Accessibility

Inaccessible
Built in 1957

Accessible Entrance:
None

Elevator:
None

Fire Sprinklers:
Fully sprinkled

Areas of Rescue Assistance:
None

Accessible Restrooms:
None

Parking:
Accessible parking is located in Lot H located to the south of Duniway.

Barriers:
This building is not accessible