Map Turner Hall
Turner Hall, originally called New Hall, was built in 1939. In 1956, the hall was renamed in honor of Mrs. Belle B. Turner, who served as a dorm mother in Craig, Corbin, and New Halls. Turner Hall, an all female facility, is a three story building housing 109 students.
Building Floor Plans
The south entrance to Turner Hall is accessible. The entrance to the long ramp is located on the west side of the building. At the entrance one is required to push a doorbell, which will summon assistance to open the door.
Areas of Rescue Assistance:
Accessible parking is located in Lot J located to the west of Turner Hall.
The accessible entrance of the building requires that one must go through the Dell Brown meeting Room to access the Resident’s Life Offices. Only the Dell Brown meeting room and the Resident’s Life offices are accessible in the building.